Saturday, August 1, 2015

The 10 Best Twitter Handles in the NHL

After searching all over twitter, team sites, cross referencing who players follow and who's followed by whom, I've amassed a pretty decent list of accounts for NHL players. With the exception of a team or two, with whom my list may equal, I've put together a better list of players and their social accounts than most.

I plan on combing through some of the other data that I've collected and sharing with you some of the tips and tricks used to verify who's who when twitter hasn't already verified accounts. You can also expect some data regarding who's most followed or most likely to follow you back, etc.

For now, I thought I'd share with you my 10 best list of twitter handles.

WHEELERBLAKE@BiggieFunkeJets
LOWRYADAM@ALowsyPlayer17Jets
ETEMEMERSON@tweetem_upRangers
LEDDYNICK@ledpipe08Islanders
SHATTENKIRKKEVIN@shattdeucesBlues
DUMOULINBRIAN@Du24theboyzPenguins
LOVEJOYBEN@RevLovejoy6Penguins
POULIOTDERRICK@lordricky51Penguins
FERENCEANDREW@FerknuckleOilers
CarcilloDaniel@carbombboom13

1 comment:

  1. Had to alter the list as one of the accounts appears to have been suspended, Welcome free agent Daniel Carcillo to the top 10.

    ReplyDelete